A People, Performance & Culture Manager is a professional who serves as the leaders of a company’s human resources team.
- Suggests and implements advance, best practices PPC strategies and procedures.
- Manages and oversees the whole recruiting process and hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews.
- Manages employee relations, such as addressing employee conflicts and complete investigations as required.
- Works with management to administer employee discipline or corrective action when needed.
- Assess employee engagements and retentions, and actively work to identifying, analyzing, and improving any problematic areas.
- Facilitates employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records.
- Educates, trains and supervises employees on the common HR topics.
- Tracks and analyzes relevant HR metrics Handles culture building and engagement activities.
- Creates reports for management.
- Majoring in psychology from a reputable university, with outstanding academic record.
- 7 – 8 years working experiences in similar role.
- Excellent in English; oral and written.
- Has good knowledge of general HR policies and procedures.
- Has good knowledge of HR operations and analytics.
- Has good knowledge of People Development (recruitment, training, performance management etc.).
- Familiar with labor law rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, communication and managerial skills.
- Has excellent leadership and organization skills.
- Highly motivated, diligent, precise, loyal, disciplined and responsible and can keep confidentiality of company’s data.
- Willing to travel in Indonesia and overseas area.